Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Hired!!


I'm so Excited to share with you that I have started a Part-Time job working in a small Vets office.

After about 10 years of being a SAHM and with all 3 in school full time it was time to slowly "fly the coup" so to speak during the day.

I'm learning so much and having a great time doing it!

It is harder than I thought to get used to the schedule, work then come home to help with homework and dinner then bed..

Any helpful hints to make it easier/smoother during the evenings?


2 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations on the job! It would be fun to work in a vet office, but I think it would be sad too.

I have no advice on the time management part of it all because I've always worked full-time and now that my kids are 20 and 18, I still feel I don't have enough time in the day.

~Deb

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Congratulations!!!!! Erica