Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Coupon Journey

I have really been cutting, organizing and saving so much money with my coupon binder this year so far! It's a very simple boring binder but CVS, Walgreens, Publix fear me when I enter holding my binder with my coupon match-ups..lol..

Really though I'm doing well saving on Health and Beauty aides, it's food that sometimes I feel like I just am not saving no matter how many coupons I use. Do You feel that too?

Here is my shopping schedule with coupons:

CVS- Health and Beauty aides (toothpaste, ect)
Walgreens- Same as CVS
Publix- B1G1 Free and Silk
Aldi- Everything else (meat, milk, ect.)

Here is a short video where I share with you my Coupon clipping routine, I even watch Youtube!

Please share with me how you save at the grocery store.




No comments: