Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Kitchen Organization- The Junk Drawer

Every since we moved in to this Rental, this drawer has been a slight pain. We had pencils and pens for homework right beside ziplock bags. Space is limited so I have to do the best I can with what is available and I'm making do until we can move.
It took just about an hour in the afternoon before the kids came home to empty, wash and sort through the items that were stuffed in here. I have purged many items and re-arranged this drawer space.

Here is a short vlog on the before and after, enjoy it if you have time..I love making these vlogs and am wondering how many of you watch?

I'm decorating the house for a Christmas tour but find that I'm just not feeling crafty since it's still hot here and we miss Snow. I'm sure our tree will be Beautiful though!

Joining these fun Ladies~
No Minimalist Here
Savvy Southern Style


No comments: