Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kitchen Organization-The Silverware Drawer

We all have that one huge drawer that Silverware and utinsils get lost in , I sure do. Before Christmas comes around I want to get my Kitchen cabinets organized and as neat as can be so we can find everything that we need to cook and bake Yummies with. 

I'm not an Organized person by nature so I have to work at it. I recently bent my Husbands arm enough that he took me to a Container Store which is an hour from us. 
After, Everything has a Place
I bought 3 of the Mix&Match clear dividers and look how lovely it is now. I can breath again, everything has a home with room to grow. 
Ugly Before, Silverware in Dishwasher getting freshened up
Here is a clip of what I bought and how I organized everything, Enjoy when you have time!

Linking with these Wonderful Blogs~
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No comments: