Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kate Gosselin as a Coupon Blogger?



Kate Gosselin from "Kate Plus 8" has a new job as a Coupon blogger for Couponcabin.com!

Now I did watch her show but was turned off by everything that happened within the show and even though I don't agree with some of her actions..ect....I think that I will pop over to see what she has to say since at one time she was big on using Coupons.

How about you? Will you stop over to read what her advice is or not, if not then why?


2 comments:

Deb said...

I will probably take a peek. I used to absolutely love Jon & Kate Plus 8 in the first season when I stumbled across it. I used to love Jon. I lost interest way before it all fell apart though, and was disgusted with the whole thing after that.

I remember her talking about coupons and her shopping techniques way back in the beginning.

~Deb

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Most definitely not. :)

Tammy