Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's the Small Decorations that Add Up!

I have found a ROSS and a TJMAXX!! I'm in LOVE and having FUN!!

Working on Beautifying this Dream of a Kitchen, Little bit at a time...Waiting for the perfect item to Pop out at me!

 from this Farmhouse Amish Fruit basket  (On a side note~ LOVE my Rooster Scentsy that my Sister sent me for Christmas and it's a Keeper!)
to this Black Wrought Iron 2 Tiered Fruit basket, found at ROSS!
Looking for the perfect spot for the pretty yellow plate, also from TJMAXX!
MMMM, Looks like Hubby will be making his Banana Pudding soon..lol...
I'm listing these Antique Pottery Canister Set from Roseville OH on Craigslist along with the Country pieces behind them.

So I can buy a set of these, Artimino Tuscan Countryside Canisters with the metal base.  OOHH, I'm in LOVE!!

I'm drinking alot of this as I finish unpacking and finding homes for alot of items, Along with Counting My Blessings every morning!
Linking up to ~  Wow Us Wed.


I wish I could figure out how to hide the darn WRONG date on my camera!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today.:)
I love all your new kitchen items.