Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty Voxbox 2012

I was sent the Summer Beauty Voxbox for me to review and enjoy. Here is what was inside:

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion

Tampax and Always Collection

Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme


Influenster is a great program where you get to try new products and samples and share on your Blog or Youtube, Facebook/Twitter page. You may find out more information here: Influenster
Please enjoy this short Review!

Have you heard of Influenster?

2 comments:

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Awesome box, I had never heard of this before! Have an awesome week! Erica

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I've never heard of it before, but now I'm curious and I'm going to check it out! Thanks for sharing, Heather!

Hope ya'll are having a great summer!

Tammy