Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Cake

Every Sunday I am going to try a new cake recipe.

1 - 16 oz Angel Food cake mix
1- 20 oz can Crushed Pineapple

Heat oven to 350

(Make sure you spray the pan with a non stick spray as it Will stick)
Mix can (including juice) with cake mix

Pour into a 9/13 pan
bake for about 25 mins. or until golden brown on top

It smells so Good in my kitchen this evening!

Have you any easy cake recipes you can share with me? I will bake one and share every Sunday! Part of my Special Personal Project.







I'm sharing this over at~

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh now that sounds good.....and easy (which I love)! I like the idea of trying a new cake recipe every Sunday. I've been trying a new recipe a week, but I might just have to add a sweet recipe to that too.

My linky is working now.....some of the html code was deleted by accident. Hope you can participate in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy

He who shall not be named said...

It was delicious! You should make more!!!! ;-)