Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Dinner at the Table 2013

Simple Farmhouse Christmas table
My flash popped on but it's so Pretty at night!
Another angle shot with small tree on our Sideboard
This Christmas 2013 I'm decorating in a simple Country Farmhouse style. I am loving using Reds, Greens and Mustard colors mixed with Berries and Pinecones.  I'm adding some soft lighted candles where I am able too and this tabletop Lantern was a gift from my MIL, I added a battery operated large candle inside. My dishes are a gift from my Husband , the Mikasa French Countryside. Wine glasses were bought from Goodwill in the original box, sadly we broke one, the stems are so dainty. Our Silverware is a mix of peices that were given to us or we have bought over the years, someday soon I hope to have the Mikasa Silverware that matches my Dishes. I am on the lookout for 6 cloth napkins but so far haven't found any that are not too expensive. I will be adding more tomorrow while kids are in school, come back for an added post!

Christmas 2013 is almost upon us and our kids are really getting excited plus this week is the last week of school before Christmas vacation. 

Are you almost ready? Let me know if your table is set yet!

Joining these parties this Link~
Between Naps on the Porch
A Stroll Thru Life
Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your table is very pretty....The Dollar Store sells wine glasses of all different sizes.... I bought all mine there and we use them from water to ice tea and wine... if we break them we just replace them... Have a great day... Lisa

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love the plaid and such an inviting tablesetting. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty