Monday, March 23, 2015

Boys Bedroom Makeover~Tank's Room

Tank's bedroom was in some desperate need of TLC. Since moving into this house we have slowly been working on each room and his was truly lacking. 

So when I saw these curtains from Sears that a local FB group yard sale site had listed, I knew that they were going to be my starting point for his room. 

I do need 2 more panels to allow more coverage. They match his comforter so well!


This Sunday my Husband finished this Nerf gun holder. It was a great Pinterest project that I saw and asked him to make it. He did a wonderful job!!

We still would like to replace his desk and dresser and I'm looking for some artwork for over his bed. 

Why are Boys rooms so much harder to decorate than Girls?

Joining in on these parties:





No comments: