Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Wondering Before I Purchase....



Our new -to-us living room furniture, it goes great with my Americana decorations and I love the deep colors.

https://www.thecountryhouse.com/viewbycollection.asp?catid=123&name=Deerfield&coll=16
I love these for my kitchen, I have seen then at other country stores around my town too and would love to get the placemats. All these colors are in my dishes that I'm not changing any time soon.

We have a wide entry way from the kitchen into the living room so would these patterns clash or could I make it look country perfect?

I'm sorry I can't get the link to work for me :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather, your couches are great...I went to the website and thought the place mats would look great.You could also use solid place mats to that go with the colors of your couches.. Actually I love the web site...I will be doing some browsing tomorrow because there are some great things on this site...Thanks for letting me know about it. Have fun redoing your home..Lisa