Monday, November 30, 2009

Prim Decorating Help Today Needed


Sorry this is the only pic of my really long wall I have today since DH took my camera with him. The wall that the couch is on is really long, I already have 1 peg board on it but want to put up another one on the other end of the couch..do you think that 2 different peg boards on the same wall is to much? I have new furniture too and will post pics after our tree is up.


I'm also looking for a sign for our bedroom that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight", I'd love it in black with cream letters...Anyone out there can help me?

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Heather, I think it will look fine. I assume you are going to decorate them differently too, right? If it were me, I would at least use some of the same colors on both of them to tie them together.
Or you could take another approach and swap one of the peg boards with the small quilt hanging on your other wall.
Have a great week!