Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours

Happy Thanksgiving All!

This morning we are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, eating donuts and drinking hot chocolate which is a tradition for us. Later I will start a small turkey breast and some fixings, not too much this year because DH is in Tennessee with his very sick sister who is still in the hospital.

I'm thankful for God, Family and good friends. I'm also thankful for my House, I love how the sun comes thru the windows and how it shelters us from the world some days.

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I pray his sister gets better soon and that you will all be together again...blessings for your Thanksgiving. Dianntha

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Heather;; My Prayers are with his Sister.... and what a lovely post... I ate way too much...lol

Hugs;
Alaura