Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Run to your local Walgreens...Go On Hurry!!

Here is the fast breakdown for you, I hope many of you can snag this awesome deal at Wal-greens!

U Kotex pads 14-18 ct.
$3.49 , I had $1.00 coupon
get back $2.50 RR...but along with the $2.50 RR you get a coupon for a FREE  Always 18 count maxi pads! Awesome  right?!








3 Neutrogena Bar Soaps
$2.99 (mine was cheaper)
pay $8.97 and get a $10.00 RR for your next trip...MONEYMAKER! This deal is supposed to be a Month long deal, go now as the soaps are the cheapest of the Neutrogena line and will go fast!

I had to come home and share my awesome deal of the day with ya'll, I'm slowly building a stockpile of everyday needed items and with sales and coupons it's so easy!
Would any of ya'll be interested in seeing my cheap deals as I grab them from time to time?

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh me me me! I would! I'm still learning the budgeting thing and I LOVE seeing how people save money! It's really motivational for me! :o)

Tasha Posey said...

This is a wonderful deal! WTG on snagging them.