Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Awesome $0.67 CVS Trip Today!

Today while DH and Oldest were away I ran with the other 2 kiddos to Walgreens and CVS, more on Walgreens later. These 2 trips were very fast ones, I had only a few coupons to go along with the sales that started today and I needed to buy some Sunday papers. I bought 4 papers and I'm glad I did, some awesome coupons here.

Here is a breakdown of what I grabbed:

2 Stayfree Pads Buy 1 Get 1 free $3.99
used 2 $1/1 coupons

Betty Crocker Warm Delights $0.88 sale
used 2 $1/2 coupons plus
1 $.75/2 coupon

2 Skittles Buy1 Get 1 $0.89

I also used a $5.00 ECB from last week along with my coupons

Total came to $0.67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going back for more after I clip my coupons, great week at CVS.

Now on to Walgreens, not a good trip. Kids were acting up and the young cashier didn't understand my coupons and how to ring them up and all I wanted was that awesome Dentyne gum deal this week so for now I'm slowing down on Walgreens . My receipt is so messed up I can't understand it and I'm very dissapointed I was not able to get some gum..

Which one do you shop at Walgreens or CVS, ever have a bad shopping trip at either one?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great job Heather! I love taking the time to go through flyers and coupons... soooo worth it!

Debbie J said...

You really did Good! I bet your coupon system is much more organized than mine! I still haven't gone through this past Sunday's inserts. My CVS was out of the Warm Delights! ARGH!

Farming On Faith said...

What a great job!
You go girl!