Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It Started With a Counter Wipe-Down.....

I was in the kitchen wiping down my counters and I moved my White Roo next to my stove..mmm Looks nice...next I moved the Roo lamp over to the same counter..hey looks great... Sorry about the glare from that window..

Next I moved my Sunflowers together in a grouping next to my coffee pot and of course had to have a Roo there too...that darling lil white vase holds our Wine Corks, I'm on the lookout for a real holder for them. I Love my Roo Scentsy Holder, Thank You Jenny ( my Lil Sis)


This counter is a challenge for me as I really don't know what to add there but I hope this looks good... I love the Scroll design on this Butter Yellow plate that I found at T.J.Maxx for a steal and my Tractor Supply Store Roo from a couple of Christmas's ago. I added the fun Family pics to this vignette. What do you think?

Here is a shot of my new Bonsai that I got at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago, so far very healthy and I haven't killed it!

My kitchen is slowly transforming from a House to a Home!
Keeping it real, there is always something going on at the table..today it's Princess puzzles!

Linking up to Kim
and to Kara

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Heather, I'm here from Kim's party. Love your blog and your decorating style. Must be strange moving from the country to the city! I'm a new follower. Stop by for a visit sometime!
xoxo,
Kim

Unknown said...

Look great love all the roosters. You have a beautiful kitchen.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

It's funny how one thing leads to another! Wow...your kitchen is beautiful, Heather! I love it! Tweaking in that kitchen must be lots of fun! :)

Have a great upcoming weekend!
Tammy

Nancy Rosalina said...

heather, i love the bar chairs!! i've been looking for some and can't find any that i like!

thanks for stopping by to welcome me back! I'm glad to be back around!

Nancy