Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Kitchen Table Find for Cheap

We were in need of a new kitchen table since our old one was getting too unsteady with 3 kids, I loved it..It is a Duncan Pfaff with 4 matching chairs, quite the find!

Here is the only picture I could find while sitting here. This is a fun set-up during my son's Birthday Party a few years ago while we lived in town.

and.....

Here is our new to us find...only $140.00 and local pick-up. Solid oak, honey stained, with the leaf folding into the table for easy storage with 4 matching chairs! I have to use 2 of our chairs for the end of the table until I can find 2 end chairs that match.
Table Love!!


I am in Love with this table and how much it changes the look of our Dining room!

What do you think?

Linking up to these Parties:
Between Naps on the Porch


1 comment:

He who shall not be named said...

What a great table! You made an awesome find with this one! Almost as good as the find that you made 16 years ago.. ;-)