Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Pantry

I Love the size of our new pantry!

I've never had a pantry this size, even in our house in OH which was a built in. Our last house had me stuffing Pantry items in 2 random kitchen cabinets.

So my question, and I really need help here, is how to Organize this Pantry?

I've started by adding baskets on the top shelves, one has lightbulbs and another holds my cloth grocery bags for when I run to the store. I do shop but this makes me look like we need food!

Coffee decided to photo bomb again, she decided it was breakfast time!

So Please leave your Organizing ideas for me and maybe a link or 2 of some pictures. Yes, I'm looking at Pinterest as this posts.

Enjoy your Week!
Linking with
Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Ok, here are some ideas. First get the clear heavy plastic for those wire shelves so stuff doesn't tip. Ten I have ALWAYS used turntables in every pantry I have had. They are WONDERFUL, you can get to everything. I did a post on organizing my kitchen if you want to pop over. Here is the link: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2014/08/organizing-your-kitchen-look-inside-my.html

JES said...

Wonderful pantry space you have here! I am in love with pantries so I appreciate you sharing... We did a series on them if you are interested which includes labels, prudent pantry ideas, etc ~ We also share a weekly link up. I am visiting from Wow Us Wednesdays :) Have a wonderful week!

http://strangersandpilgrimsonearth.blogspot.com/2013/04/prepare-your-own-pantry-introduction-to.html