Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello


It's a wet, rainy, foggy night here and everyone is tucked in for the night. DH is on call and now is on the phone. Please bear with me as I learn the world of Blogging. I'm very excited to be able to share my Stitcheries with ya'll.

Here are 3 kitchen towels that I have finished last week. They are for decoration only, I'm not sure how absorbent they are. I plan on making more and selling them, I have something in the works for the new year!

We are almost ready for Christmas, the tree is up and now the stockings are too, DH screwed the nails into our new mantle tonight, so very happy with the turnout! I joined a Cookie Swap this year and will be baking for the rest of the week, looking forward to the many cookies that I'll freeze and serve on Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to see you exploring your creative side-I knew you had it in you!

SewDelish said...

Love the towels. I sure they will be a great seller. Thanks for your visit and I look forward to reading more. I am new to the world of blogging too.
http://sewdelish.blogspot.com/

Tina Leavy said...

really cute dishtowels. by the way..welcome to MJFarm.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies! I'll have more to show you after the Holidays.