Friday, December 28, 2007

A Very Happy Christmas!

We had such a happy Christmas, the pics are still on my camera. We had my mom here and DH's mom and her DH. We cooked Ham and all the trimmings and many cookies. This weekend my Sister and her new baby will be visiting and I'm so excited, We have not seen each other since the 4th of July. I'm cleaning house and packing up Christmas and trying to arrange the furniture, since we have only been here for about 6 months now I'm still trying to find the right arrangement for our living room. We are having the fireplace inspected today and I'm hoping that it passes so I can get one of those Java Logs, Has anyone used one before?

I'm finishing up some pillows and making another towel in hopes of getting my little shop open sometime in Jan.

No comments: