Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Franklin TN.....Anyone ??

So Richard had his 3 hour interview today in Franklin TN. They do want him if he wants the job...should know more by the end of this week. Please Pray that we have good news! He could start as early as next week.

I'm searching craigslist for houses to rent but since we really need a 4 bedroom it's a slow process. I'll stay here with kids to finish out the school year and do some packing while Richard works and gets to know the area and hopefully find a nice house for us to rent until this house sells. Am I scared of change?  YES   I'm I NOT looking forward to packing up this house alone?  YES  but we need to go where the work is and thank GOD there is family as close as 1 hours drive .


Today I realized that even though I love to craft, I simply have been so busy with life that when I do stop for a minute I prefer to read...Maybe I should re-name my blog to "Stitching Life Together, One Hurdle at a Time"...

I hope I still have a few readers that will be sharing this new journey with me, I promise to post more pics and maybe a Stitch or two Sometime in the future....for now I'm living in piles to be donated and boxes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I felt like I was reading about us 13 years ago..Russ had to leave for Texas and I stayed back in Virginia...The kids had to finish school.I had 4 in school at the time.. We moved before the house was sold..We had a good realtor that took very good care of the house...God will provide..Will be praying for you..it's not easy..I did not like Texas and now we are in Iowa and I love Iowa...God will Bless you with this move..It will be hard doing things alone but you will make it through it all..Lean on God and friends...Lisa

Selvage Quilter said...

I hope you move to Franklin. We lived there for 14 years and I can tell you that it's a wonderful place. The people are friendly, it's a great place to raise kids. It's beautiful, the winters are gentle. Well, yeah, they did just have a flood. I loved living there.
We never planned to leave CT, but that's where the job was. It turned out to be a wonderful change. You can do it. Best wishes to you.