Sunday, October 30, 2011

Backyard Horses, Horse Dreams~ A Book Review



Fourth-grader Ellie James has a great imagination. She spends a lot of time daydreaming of owning a black stallion show horse and winning trophies in the horse show. But when the answer to all her dreams and prayers gallops into her life, will Ellie be able to recognize it? Join Ellie and her quirky family in their exciting, horse-loving adventures.


  • Pub. Date: August 2011
  • Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
  • Format: Paperback , 160pp
  • Sales Rank: 256,807
  • Age Range: 6 to 10










~~My Daughter Crystal has read this book and since she LOVES Horses this was right up her ally. She stayed up way to late to finish the book and is looking forward to the series continuing. A must have for any young Horse lover!~~

This book was provided by "Tyndale" for my review, all opinions are my own.




1 comment:

Deb said...

This sounds like something *I* would enjoy reading. I love horses and when I was a kid would read every horse story I could find.

~Deb