- Pub. Date: June 2011
- Publisher: The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Format: Paperback , 272pp
- Sales Rank: 81,504
Resilience to Get Through Any Challenge
In Where Will You Go from Here? Valorie Burton helps you navigate life’s obstacles and unexpected challenges. You’ll find all the tools you need to be resilient in the face of setbacks, now and in the future, including:
· The Five Commitments that propel every successful comeback
· Step-by-step guidance for restructuring your life
· Strategies to unearth the courage you need for any situation
· In-the-heat-of-the-moment words to combat negative thinking
· Practical exercises to become better, not bitter, as a result of adversity
Packed with uplifting insights and powerful principles, this personal coaching resource offers the wisdom and encouragement you need to think differently about your circumstances and take hold of the lessons God is offering you. As you experience the “post-traumatic growth” that comes only through adversity, you’ll be equipped to unleash a stronger, more authentic you.
~~I read this book very slowly as I was trying to take it all in and I learned quite a bit. I can't believe how long it took me to finish it though because of chapters that were to me dragging along. Overall a slow but thought provoking book.~~
This book was sent to me by "Blogging for Books" all opinions and thoughts are my own.