Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Christmas in July~Tuesday

I have signed up for http://stoneflowers.blogspot.com/ (A Little Bit of Country on the Shore)..Christmas in July. Every Tuesday I'll post what I'm working on for Christmas. I love this idea...This year I hope not to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off..LOL I know that it's early but It's going to be a Hand-made Christmas this year...I have to get crafty.

Keep checking in for a new craft every Tuesday!



This is a pillow that I'm working on, I'm thinking about someone special here, Someone that loves Americana...hint hint! No names mentioned here...LOL.... I'm still playing around with the placement of the flag...I had extra star fabric and a pillow form so I'm using my extra stash on this project!
Here it is all laid out...I think it will end up so Cute!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

tooo cute

Cottage Rose said...

I love the pillow, and Christmas in July. You have the right idea hand made gifts they are the best, because they are truly from the heart. I can't wait for next Tuesday. I am going to get started on my projects. Thanks for the idea.

have a great week

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! :)

JenW!~ said...

Love that pillow. I plan to make alot of gifts this year also. It's so much cheaper than all the store bought stuff that wears out quickly.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

good idea and cute pillow.
i think i may join the plan.
i don't usually do Christmas gifts--too difficult to choose th eright thing. Gift cards is what they all prefer. But I certainly can make gifts for other occasions!
I will be watching you for ideas!

~*Marie*~ said...

I am loving it....I love a handmade Christmas. Each year I beg the whole family to do one of those and they won't go for it...one year I did baskets with jams, cookies, etc. Kids and their electronics!!! I can't wait to see all the goodies that get done for Christmas this year..last year I was in a panic trying to get everything done!