Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

It's Wednesday already, WOW this week is dragging for us, guess it's cuse our AC still is not working! Only time anyone can get out here is Thurs. DH will look at it tonight but not sure what he can do, It's trying to blow air but it's not cold at all. It's real bad though cuse DH and DD both have allergies and that's why we run it all summer.

So, what have I been working on? I have finished the Flag pillow, all stitched up and I'm not so happy with how I closed it but everyone else says that it's perfect...Must be me.

I have also just finished a pillow for DD, her room is all about Horses. I was out shopping with my Mom and found this cute vintage Boot pin and added it to her pillow. I have seen these cute wooden signs with the "Cowgirl Up" so I personilized it.


DD's pillow, the back is also blue. I did tea stain this and you can see some of the lines on the pillow.
finished pillows...Sew Cute!

Your Next...show us your projects!

7 comments:

shweetpotato said...

Love your pillows, especially the americana one SOo cute and prim, Carm

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

They are both adorable!! I hope your ac gets working soon!! Thanks for sharing your goodies!~Wendy

~*Marie*~ said...

Great job on the pillows, I'm still working on Christmas stuff!!1

Leslie said...

I saw you pillows over on CYO but I will tell you again that they're great. I like the Americana one a lot because it's BLUE! Not many people seem to like blue but it's my fav!

I hope your DD likes her pillow. Are your kids like mine....they don't realize that not all Mommy's can make the things that we do?

Hope you have a great day!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Your pillows are so cute and go together well. My daughter loves horses also. I have some horse fabric scraps maybe I need to make her a pillow too. hmmm...

Mary

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I really love your Americana pillow...like Leslie said...I still love blue..especially navy! You do a great job on your stitcheries, Heather!

I hope you get that a/c going soon!

~ Tammy ~

Cottage Rose said...

I really love you cute pillows. they are so cute. I to am hard on myself with my sewing projects, but yours is very pretty looking. I don't see any thing wrong with it. So give your self a pat on the back.

Hugs;
Alaura