Monday, July 14, 2008

What Did You Do This Weekend?

I need a weekend just to rest up from my weekend! Have you ever had one of those weekends? We got up on Sat. morning and asked ourselves...What are we doing today? HAH...Should not have asked that!!

We moved screenings (crushed rock) from our blocked drive-way into the barn..I had lost count on how many trailer trips we made back and forth...This took all day Sat. and half the day on Sun. to get done.

We built 2 more stall fronts in our barn, still need to grab more wood from Lowes to finish this up on payday, DH did this..I watched...Stall fronts are way to heavy for me...LOL

I weeded my garden...still need to finish this up.

I did 3 loads of laundry yesterday while running out to help DH when he asked.

I played along with DH when he asked me to sit on this pallet so that he could scrape the driveway to level out the gravel....Sorry no pics of this but the kids sure had fun watching mom!

So what did you do this weekend?...lol...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound busy! this weekend we got the rest of the bathroom torn out, i have a very stron hate towards insulation now, i think i took a maillion showers because of all the itching!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Well, Heather, mine was definitely a weekend of pleasure. We were gone to a family reunion in AL. I had food, food, and more food. I probably gained 3 lbs this weekend!

Sounds like you had a very productive weekend! Now the picture of you on the pallet would be one for the blog! lol!

~ Tammy ~

Cottage Rose said...

Well not as much as to you did. I did some weeding in my flower garden, picked some yellow squash. Did some small house work. Started to rearrange my two book cases on each side of our fire place, and started to organize my studio. That is about it. Still have lots to finish. Hope you got some rest.
hugs;
Alaura