Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Today is Humid and cloudy outside, It might storm this afternoon, we are enjoying our AC and watching Boomerang, the kids just got done watching the Pound Puppies...I used to watch it when I was their age and I even had a few..LOL...

Today I'd Love to start a new Stitchery, My fingers are itching to start it, Ever craft in spurts? One week I'm busy busy and then the next I go without touching a stitchery for forever it seems!

I have it all ready, a nice Willow Tree with the verse "Down By The Willow"....BUT....
I REALLY need to help Abigail clean this.....
OOppsss Richard snuck in...LOL...
I REALLY have to help Richard clean this too, MMM..Boys seem to be messier than girls!

Thank Goodness Crystal is keeping her room semi clean and makes her bed in the mornings!!

I'm also stuck in a rut for dinners...I am in the need of fast dinners that can feed a family of five and DOESN'T come out of a box!! Might go through some of my Gooseberry Patch books later today for some new ideas...

Hope everyone Enjoys their day!!
Post a Comment