Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Do you remember when I won the "Glad Tidings" contest and this beautiful piece of fabric was included....Well...I knew right away what I wanted to do with it! It had to hang in my DD's Horse themed room but she has a couple of pillows already so what's next?...A pretty frame!

DH has made this frame out of more left over bunk bed ladder wood...We just finished hanging it in her room, She is so pleased! It's hanging above her saddle rack.

Not a big project but one that is now loveingly checked off of our to-do list!

I'm in the process of saving all my Fav. Blogs and trying to find new ones. Blogger seems to be having a fit this morning, It took me forever to post the pic!

To see more of "Whatcha Working on Wednesday" Please visit Leslie over at http://sweets-mycountryhome.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default .....SO many fun projects to look at!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Heather,
I'm sure your DD loves her new framed photo! So nice and simple but done with lots of love :)

I'm sorry that you had blog issues. Computers can make life simple and they can also make it harder!

Have a great day!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Heather,

I know you're glad to be done and your framed fabric photo is just right for that room. So now do we get to see all the pics of the room?

~ Tammy ~

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Nice, hope your dd enjoys it!
blessings

simple~needs said...

i had problems this morning with blogger too.
it is much better this evening.
the pic you made looks great!!