Monday, October 10, 2011

Picking the Garbage Pays Off!

So on Sunday we went to visit G'ma and as we walked by her condo's garbage cans in the parking lot there was this very elegant lamp sitting by the side all forgotten. My Husband said maybe he could fix it so I packed it in the car and we took a chance and OMGOSH...I'm so Happy!!

I also share a fast Wine Cork holder idea that I saw from another Blogger..Very Country!

My camera's batteries are dead so I just uploaded a video...Hope u have a few minutes to watch!


Have you ever picked the Garbage for a prized find before? Don't be shy..Share with me!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hey, popping in to check the new layout and now the font might be too big. LOL . . . I'm a whiner, I know. I have loved the colors and designs of both layouts though.

(I already left a comment about the lamp on your YouTube video.) :)

~Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks! It's fun to change the colors/designs but the fonts are so hard to get just right! I'll keep trying to perfect it..haha..work in progress.