Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello Again Old Friend!


I haven't read a Country Sampler magazine in about a year, very little budget and I thought I would go in a different direction with my decorating since moving to FL but I have found that we miss how cozy and warm our house was when I really enjoyed decorating in Country.

So, here we are back on the decorating wagon!

Country Style!

I'm browsing for fresh,new ideas and searching CraigsList to replace what we didn't bring with us from OH.

I really would like my washboard for my Laundry room, have to pretty up this chore!


While coupon shopping at CVS the other night I spied this gem! I'm loving this NEW magazine and will be saving for a subscription!

Have you seen this one yet?

Simply Beautiful pictures and full of great ideas!

Welcome back my old and new friends!! 

We have alot to catch up on!


No comments: