Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MOMumental~ Book Review


One mom's humorous and candid memoir shows would-be supermoms how to create a realistically balanced family life without losing their minds.




~This was a cute book filled with laughable stories that any Mom can relate too. I enjoyed reading this even though my 3 are out of diapers. I have picked up a few good tips here on how to deal with my Tween, which I am glad for!~


Thanks for HandleBar Marketing for sending me this book to read and review, all opinions are my own.



1 comment:

keri said...

What is a good parent? We moms often set impossible standards for ourselves, and feel that we can never be “a good mom.” Or at least a good enough mom. Momumental was so encouraging to me as a mom. Jennifer Grant offers solid advice, not just on parenting but on how to be intentional about building a family culture. She writes honestly about her own mistakes, her own perfectionism, and how her own family of origin impacted her. She also tells beautiful stories about her family that made me laugh and cry. I’m recommending this book who anyone who is raising children—which is a messy but beautiful art.