Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My 34th Birthday Dinner Table

We have been so busy this Summer with Parks and Crystal's Riding Lessons.
Here we are waiting at the park while Crystal rides.

This week was my Birthday and I turned 34! My MIL came over and cooked a very delish Shrimp dinner and we enjoyed some Sweets!


As a present to me a ordered a couple of items from the Bath&Body Works Sale that is going on right now and I'm waiting on it to be delivered, I will share as soon as it arrives. Hubby let me sleep in and cleaned house for me!
It was a Great Day!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday!

I thought Lush was your new favorite store?! hehe

~Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks!

I like Lush but it's rather expensive I have found out. BBW was having such a great sale with everything being about $3.00 on-line, I could not pass up!

Deb said...

We go to Lush when we go to Minneapolis each fall but I haven't bought anything for myself yet because, yep, those prices are killer. But this year I might treat myself to something.

We might also go to Yankee if we stop at the Mall of America. I've only ever been to an outlet Yankee and it's not as exciting to only find old leftovers. lol

~Deb