Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Kitchen Scale!

I have wanted one of these for such a long time and last night while browsing CraigsList I saw her.

Waited till this morning to call the nice lady and drove to pick it up, worth the drive and the money, which was only $20.00, She wanted $15.00 but we only had a $20.00 on us and really I am so excited about the price I couldn't care less...I have seen these so much higher in Antique stores around here in FL.

Now I'm searching out ways to decorate with her, She needs a piece of clothe under it and maybe something else ontop, I'm afraid one of the kids will knock over my Fav. Rooster and break it.

What do you think?

Side Note~ Due to way to much SPAM I have turned on what I hope will stop it so Please take the time to leave me a comment still!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the scale and rooster....Thank you for commenting on my blog.. Hope your enjoying the Florida weather...It was 9 degrees today. Have a great Monday..Lisa