Friday, January 17, 2014

Powerocks Magicstick Review

Good Morning! 

The kids are home today for a Teacher/Duty day and while they relax I'm catching up on some reviews and e-mails. I'd really love to sit and read the last chapter in my book that I'm reading but I'll see how the afternoon goes. Isn't that the way of things, I have something I really want to do but gotta get caught up on other things first..lol...Hubby came home with a weeks worth of Laundry for me to do!




While Husband was away for a week due to work I gave him the new Powerocks 2800mAhMagictick to try out during a few of his many meetings. You may read more about them here.

He was able to successfully use it in all of his meeting with no issues, it became very convenient during a tour of the Hospital expansion. He had only one issue where it does become very warm in use and while in a pocket, not burning just warm enough to be aware that it's there. 

So since this has a permanent home in his travel kit I wanted to let ya'll know that if you come across one if these you def. want to pick one up and keep it close by. You just never know when it might come handy!

Thanks Powerocksusa for sending me this product for review. All opinions are both my Husbands and mine. 


No comments: