Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Horsey Stitches, No Stove and Colds

Last Friday night was a Doozy!

Joey freaked out while in the cross ties, we don't know why or what spooked him but he did a number on himself, ended up needed emergency stitches on his lip where he tore it. After 7 days the vet will come back and remove his stitches. The swelling has gone down and he's back to being his sweet self. For now we are not going to be putting back into the cross ties until we are able to get Crystal's trainer out here to work with him.

So after the Vet left and Joey was tucked in for the night I went to fix a fast dinner, it was late and we were tired, I was thinking about some tator tots/nuggets and a veggie. As I was waiting for the stove to heat up the element decides now is a good time to die. Alot of sparking, smoking and even though I turned off the oven in a panic, It kept going almost causing a fire! So fast forward to today, we are still without a stove, Landlady said one is supposed to be delivered sometime on Thursday..I'm thankful for my Crock-pot and our Grill. 

Last night I started to feel run down and had a slight sore throat so I went to bed early but this morning it's so much worse, every time I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing glass. Ouch!! 

I wanted to post every day in March but these past few days have run me down.

I'll be back with a Happier post in a few days, I have ton's of posts I want to do but have no energy to do them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon ,I just had to get a new stove about 2 weeks ago not fun !!