Monday, April 28, 2014

New Kitchen Vignette

This table in our Kitchen alcove is giving me fits. One day I thought I had it nicely done and then the next day I look at it and think something is "off" .....


Here in FL we missed Spring and slide right into Summer.. It's 90 outside! So with it being so Hot I decided to forgo trying to plant new flowers and instead work on this table...

Mmm.. I'm liking the Fruit themed table runner for my new French Country theme but something still seems "off". 


Here is a close-up of the Fabric on my runner..


So Please help me out and pass me some Fresh ideas, What do you Recommend?

Linking up with:


1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your runner, it is so pretty and the candles and hurricane are beautiful centerpieces. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.