Thursday, January 22, 2015

Barn Day~Friday

Usually on Fridays we go out to the barn to drop off feed and spend a few hours with Joey. On Friday Crystal has a DRs appointment so we won't be able to make it which is why we went out today. 
The weather was so nice here in FL this afternoon! 





I love how these two have such Patience with each other!

Having a Horse is so expensive and time consuming and somedays we just want to throw in the towel but there are days like today were everything works just right and the weather is perfect , makes you not want to leave the Barn. 







3 comments:

Meghan Bo said...

What a beautiful horse!!! My daughter loves animals and her new favorite that she learns to says is "horse" and "naayyy". Great pictures! I will have to show her

Lee said...

What a beauty! I wish we had the time, space, and money for a horse. My kids would love it! Me too!

Allison Jones said...

She is a beautiful horse!