Saturday, January 17, 2015

Purging Plastics...

We are purging our Plastics for better Health. 

Getting rid of these. Most are old, stained from many uses and probably breaking down and leaching chemicals into our food with each use. 

We are replacing plastic with Glass!
These have received great reviews and was on sale on WOOT.com last week. I bought 2 sets, more than enough for us but with the kids loading/unloading the dishwasher I definetly wanted to make sure we had plenty. 

Next we will be purchasing new Stainless Steel Pots and Pans. Do you have any recommendations on sets?

Why you ask are we dong this? Cancer is on the rise and we are taking precautions, too many of our Family and Friends have been touched by Cancer.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg this is too funny, I just bagged up almost every piece of plastic I own I am sick of it, I too am transferring to glass....will have to see if they are still on sale....

Thanks for sharing
Rhonda