Monday, January 12, 2015

Preteen Bedroom Makeover~Abigail's Room

Abigail has asked for more of a Girly Tween room so I sat down to my computer and spent a day on Pinterest, I have Pinned so many Girly rooms, if you've seen my Pinterest page then Golly  Ya know what I'm talking about!!

After working all Weekend, Here is our After~







There are a few more items to purchase in time.  Such as more Pictures!

In your opinion what more is needed? Please share and Abigail and I will be reading all of your comments! 

Here is a Video I've posted, Grab a cup of Coffee as it goes into details!!




Linking along with these Lovely Groups~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely, I had two daughters so know all about thus, how about a net over the bed, my girls lived theiurs, a mirror over the desk make into a vanity for doing hair etc, maybe eventually find a vanity with drawers and a girly chair, about a crystal looking chsndiler for ceiling light, garage sales thrift stores are fun to search for these items, can of spray paint is a girls best friend.....a long standing floor mirror, pillows glsore on the bed, some kind if bench of sorts for the foot of the bed hope these give some ideas...have fun.... My girls are grown up with their own little girls now ๐Ÿ˜€


Blessings
Rhonda