Friday, May 16, 2008

WELCOME Towel


TGIF Everyone!! We are recovering from the Flu here, I'm very tired and slow today, This weekend will be catching up on housecleaning and laundry. Before we all got so sick I finished up this WELCOME towel, I adore how the tea stain turned out and love the color of this simple homespun fabric. I think this would look Fab. on a Ladder in a nice corner, Decoration purposes only for this one! It's listed in my Etsy.com shop.

Have a Wonderful Weekend and I hope ya'll see Sun! It has been raining here off and on for a week.

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hope you all are feeling better soon, Heather! Have a great weekend!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Heather! I'm so glad I found you here!!!! Just love your stitchery work that you do. I'm addicted to doing stitcheries, and I have one up on my blog as a giveaway! Please come over and sign up when you get a chance!

So glad to make a new friend here!!!!

Cora

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog and love your stitcherys..always nice to make a new friend...please come back anytime!

Centsible Mommy said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcoming me to the blogosphere. I came to see your blog. Your stitcheries are cute!!

Have a great day!

Jamie
Centsible Mommy

JenW!~ said...

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house. It sure is no fun to be sick.

Anonymous said...

Very cute towels, how do you coffee stain??