Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

I'm so excited to share with ya'll our great country find on CL. I'm sorry the pics are so dark, it's rainy today and we usually relay on natural light in the living room. We decided against the other couch I shared with you, after thinking about it, it just wasn't our style, I love Americana and I was having a hard time picturing the couch mixing in. Yesterday this set appeared on Cl, Couch/love seat/chair and ottomen in our price range and fairly close to the house. Great condition! The chair/ottomen is a navy blue...I'm sorry the pics are dark..I'll repost later when the sun comes out and I've gotten everything just how I like it! Here's a before and after of our living room. We feel really Blessed as we got it home and in the house before the rain hit!




Not doing alot here but re-arranging and playing with the kids on this rainy Wednesday.

4 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I bet will be happy with your choice...they look wonderful. Dianntha

Leslie said...

I really really like your new furniture!!! They look great!!

Never So Simple said...

Looks good I like the Americana look also. Can't wait to see everything all decorated.

Donna

JenW!~ said...

Love the new furiture! Looks great in your room.