Monday, July 6, 2009

What a July 4th Blast!!

We left early Friday morning for G'mas house, after a long 8 hour drive we arrived early and have been busy since! We went to the Space and Rocket Center and walked around outside cuse sadly the tickets to get inside were out-of-this-world expensive for a family of 6! We went to Aunt Kathie's for a BBQ pool party followed by the best fireworks I have seen EVER, everyone in her neighborhood were setting off fireworks and not the tiny ones that are allowed here in OH..the good stuff..lol..Lottsa good food,Good family and fun for all. We had one boo-boo where Abigail fell on the drive-way so they bandaged her up and got her laughing again. Crystal gets to spend a whole week with G'ma and I'm missing her already! We are home safe and I'm trying to get caught up on laundry. Here are some random pics of our fast trip!











3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yep - summer is the best!

JenW!~ said...

Looks like everyone had an enjoyable time.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a fun time that looks like, Heather!

We've been to the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center once (before Joy was born). My brother lives about an hour from there. As a matter of fact, we're going to a family reunion in Florence, AL this weekend!

I know what you mean about missing your daughter! It just feels different at home, doesn't it?

Don't give up on me visiting your new forum! I haven't been on the computer much. I'm trying to catch up!

Have a great day, Heather!
Tammy