Saturday, June 27, 2009

www.journalsoffaith.org

In these trying times with the job market slow and the economy down and families struggling we need someplace to go that share's uplifting stories and how God has worked in our lives. My DH and I are working on a forum that you can share testimonies about God's work and answered prayers. I'm excited about the Women's Corner, so far I have Christian Books but I need your help, please come by and post more! I look forward to hearing your testimonies!

http://www.journalsoffaith.org/

2 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Good luck with yor new venture. I hope all goes well for you.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Thanks for letting me know about your forum! I'm going to check it out. I'm on the computer in spurts so if I don't get over there in a day or so, don't give up...I'm definitely going to come over first chance I get! It sounds like a wonderful place and we need more uplifting things in our lives. (I do anyway).

Thank you to you and your husband for doing something like this!


Blessings,
Tammy