Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday


I'm reading this book and enjoying it, my goal this summer is to read all of Beverly Lewis books, I've printed out her book list and crossing off as I read them.
I'm stitching 7 napkins, tracing this star on each one and stitching...I can't decide what color..Should I do the star in black or Blue..what would go more with everyone's tables? I'll be offering these when I'm finished..Any early buyers?


Yesterday was the last day of school and what are they doing early this morning, Playing school of course..lol..and fighting..lol..Oh Boy..It's going to be a long summer!


I won and received my "Buy American" stencil from Folk Art By the Harbor, I'm waiting for payday so I can grab some wood and paint and try my hand at this, She makes Adorable signs! Thanks so Much :)

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh that's funny that your kids are playing school when school is out! The bickering just goes along with siblings I guess! Enjoy your summer!

I think the stars stitched on will be great. I like both colors. Black would go in my kitchen and blue in my mom's. I think both would be good. Blue is making a comeback and black will always be around! :)

Tammy