Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Remembering.....

2 years ago we lived in a much smaller house and everything seems to just fit. Today the rooms are larger and my collections are small...My bedroom has taken on a whole new look with my new comforter, I'm going for a more Old English Inn Horsey look..lol..got that? My kitchen is now filled with white/blue sponge ware and roosters. My living room has a nice collection of Americana growing, which I love and am proud to display! Here is our lil place 2 years ago....





Which is a better place to display pics..Web Shots or Picture Trail? I want to show off my new collections and my hand-stitched crafts.

It was nice going down memory lane on this rainy Wed...Thanks for coming along Friends!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Yes, I guess with a bigger place, comes needing more STUFF, right? It's a good thing though!

Have a great evening, Heather!
TAmmy

Never So Simple said...

Sometimes little is good. I like the way it looked very cozy.

Donna