Friday, September 3, 2010

2 Gooseberry Patch Goodies

On Tues. I was alone as all 3 kids were in school so I ran with my Mom to Cracker Barrel for lunch and afterwards we went to browse Kindred Spirits Crafts Mall in Pickerington. While in Cracker Barrel I was able to grab these 2 new goodies....
and did you know that Yankee Candle has come out with hand sanitizer? Where have I been?? I grabbed the yummy Apple one to keep in my car for fast clean-ups.

I also grabbed this very cute note pad for my purse, it has our last initial on it and is so pretty sparkly with blue stones and gold swirls...

Gosh, the flash just about blinds ya...Sorry 

So that what I've been up to, Tuesday I got out of the house for a bit and the rest of the week I've been in and catching up on Netflicks, I was able to watch "It's Complicated" which was a great movie and then some odd Horror movies that I can't watch while the kids are home. Oh and laundry :)

Hope ya'll have a great Holiday weekend!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE Gooseberry Patch!
Great finds, Heather!

Gooseberry Patch said...

Thanks for the Gooseberry love, Heather...we're so glad to find your blog! :)

If you haven't already, stop by for a visit at www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gooseberrypatch

See you there!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

It sounds like you had a great time. Those look like two great wish list books.

Blessings to you,
Laura

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Heather!

I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks! I love their catalog too!

And I didn't know that Yankee Candle made hand sanitizer! I need to visit Cracker Barrel!

Have a great Labor Day!
Tammy