Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thornville Backwoods Fest 2010

I went on Friday to the Thornville Backwoods Fest and had so much fun looking at the arts and crafts and smelling the great BBQ that was wafting in the air. Due to some vendors not wanting to be filmed or me even taking photos of their crafts for fear that I'd copy them I was only able to get a view minutes of video (you can watch some of the goodies that people have bought as they walk out) but at the end you can see the Awesome Americana Wreath the I bought and promptly hung up in my kitchen and the 3 stars that have Cinnamon/Apple pottpurie? that will hang in my kitchen windows. Isn't that Flag Wreath the Best?

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That looks like a place I'd love to go, Heather! Arts and crafts fairs are getting more and more rare around here and I miss them! I do love your wreath....you know how I am about Americana anything! :)

Tammy