Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Bye G'ma and the Fair 2010

I have been so busy here lately and it just has not slowed down, today I'm forcing us to stay home so I can get caught up on this tower of laundry and clean/dust here.
  First G'ma Terri has moved to Florida to stay in a free Condo that was offered to them from her Husbands Sister... so of course they could not say NO and has put their Condo here up for sale and after making the rounds saying their "Good byes" they have left with the promise of visiting again soon! We got together for a quick lunch with her Mom and oldest daughter and oldest granddaughter, Here is 5 generations of family...
We are missing a few as work and school could not be missed. We Love and Miss ya'll!!

So now it's Fair time and the kids have the whole week off for it. Crystal got to show Coffee in the dog show this year and won a blue ribbon on her dog book which means she received an A!! Hard work pays off and man I had no idea how hard it would be, the show was at 8:00 in the morning and the judges were so picky (in my opinion). Crystal's best friend is showing her horse "Kikko" and we have been back and forth and  already  have spent sooo much money on fair food :) We helped set up the horse stalls and have to help take everything down and clean up in a few days too.
Here are a few fun pics from the fair...
Isn't Coffee getting so big? My Husband filmed the show and as soon as I'm able to I'll add it here.

We fixed the date on my camera but I wish we could just not have it there!

So that's what we've been doing and it's not over yet, The weather has been beautiful and we are loving it!! Hope your having great weather too:)

No comments: