Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All The Better to See You With

OLD~Simple gold frame glasses about 6 years old, really time for a change (and on the plus side my eyes haven't changed that much)!

NEW~Very nice, again simple black frames that make my eyes really *pop*

I also got a new haircut, layered around the face. I love how nice it looks and I still kept my length.

A night shot of my Fav. Rooster lamp, I'm thinking of maybe changing the shade to a linen/burlap one.

I hope you have a Great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Farica said...

Hi, Heather! So good to hear from you on my blog. I just love your rooster lamp, and your staircase is gorgeous. I'm signing up to follow you. I live in FL also!

Farica said...

I forgot to say that I love your new glasses. I have the same kind with the black frames!