Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do You Choose Organics?

I'm researching Organic beauty products. I hope to start the New Year off with new products that are better for our Family. Everything for Bath and Body and some foods, right now we can't afford to go all organic in the pantry so we will start off with health products.

Some items I can pick up at Wal-Mart.
But today I have just confused myself with the choices and variety of items that call themselves Organic.

What do you use, if any, Organic products in your home that I can look at?? With 3 kids and 2 dogs it has to be safe,proven and for me Smell good :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be careful when you choose organic that say organic...Burts Bees use to be a company that was on it's on...Now I think it is owned by clorox.. Not sure..I know it is owned by a huge company that makes toxic cleaners..

I am also changing big time...I am taking it one item at a time.. Start off slowly.. Do your homework.. I am fighting breast cancer right now and I know it is from all the chemicals that is in our products and on our foods...I decided if I am going through chemo and when it is all over with that I am not putting anymore toxins in my body...since I have cancer everyone I talk to knows someone who has had cancer or has it or they have it..We must take control of our lives and watch the garbage they are putting in our foods...

You are on the right track in taking control of your health...
Lia

Anonymous said...

I try to go all natural and organic whenever I can, especially with things that we put in and on our bodies! You can go to "Environmental Working Group's" website @ http://www.ewg.org/health-tips for all kinds of great help! Lots of Luck! Kim PS: Remember...if enough of us demand a change, companies will listen!